Meme Time “Lucky 7″

25.6.12

I got tagged! Today’s post is the Lucky 7 post; I was tagged by Liz Long, author of Gifted.

Here’s how it works:
Go to page 7 or 77 in your current manuscript
Go to line 7
Copy down the next seven lines/sentences exactly as they are
Tag 7 other authors

This excerpt is from page 77 of The Lost Soul:

"It is impossible to pass," whispered Zalea, gripping Jack's hand tightly.
"You're right," he said looking around. "But there is one way through," he said, pointing to the river beside them. "We shall have to travel by water."
"But we cannot swim for such a length of time. We'll drown."
Jack shook his head and released his grip on her hand, "We can build a raft," he said turning back from where they had come. "We passed some trees a little earlier and these reeds will do to bind them together."
Zalea shrugged her shoulders helplessly, "I guess it's our only option."

Intrigued?

And now I need to choose 7 authors to do the same! Hmm? I have so many awesome author pals to tag... who to choose? I know... here goes... But don't worry if you're too busy to play ;)

2 comments :

  1. Uh, YEAH! Now I wanna know what the heck is going on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how fun! I'll see if I can fit in a post soon. Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs